Thursday, June 4, 2009

who won make me a supermodel

who won make me a supermodel - Branden Rickman

I bet you want to know who won make me a supermodel Well, I won't keep you in

suspense.



The world has a new face for jeans and underwear. Branden Rickman, 18, from Central Point, Oregon is the Make Me A Supermodel winner!

During the “Make Me A Supermodel” finale on Wednesday,who won make me a supermodel it was pretty obvious that Branden Rickman was going to be the Make Me A Supermodel winner.

As the winner of the who won make me a supermodel 2009 (season 2) show, Branden gets a modeling contract and 100,000 dollars. The judges were really kind to Branden, saying that he’d “grown from a boy to a man” during the show.

But Branden had started who won make me a supermodel season 2 without a stellar performance. The judges even called him “cocky.” But he beat out the other two contestants, and now he’s a real supermodel!

Good job, who won make me a supermodel Now, go do something with your life!




related tags :make me a supermodel, make me a supermodel finale, make me a supermodel winner 2009, make me a supermodel season 2, who won make me a supermodel

No comments:

Post a Comment