Wednesday, December 17, 2008

tyler hansbrough s girlfriend

tyler hansbrough s girlfriend

I was watching the SEC Championship game in a glorious day of college football. As I, like many people in the country, stood in awe of Tim Tebow's decimation of the Alabama Crimson Tide's hopes of a BCS Championship game, I thought, "Where have I seen that guy before?"

As Tebow ran for 57 yards, passed for 216, and worked up musical compositions for the band during commercials, I could not help but think it all felt too familiar.

After downing a few too many rum-and-cokes, I was hit with an epiphany.

Sure, you might think that the most amazing thing about Tebow's season is how he has seemingly been under the radar all year—a superhuman feat for a guy who won the Heisman.

You might think I was recalling Tebow's amazing feats of strength from previous seasons, or his storied (and video documented) high school career.

But then it hit me. Tim Tebow's game reminds me of someone else.

Tyler Hansbrough. FULL STORY

No comments:

Post a Comment